utorok 21. februára 2012

Let's open our hearts also for the others ...


               
                                    
I have been wished to write this article already some time. I want to point out the positives and negatives sides, just write what I feel and see around myself, in my surroundings.
I am writing about the city where I was not born, but I moved in here. First of all I like it here, it's small, but still quiet town, with beautiful scenery and fresh air especially. I am very glad to do walks by the picturesque nature and I use it in the warm months.
As for living in this city? First I would like so that to begin developing in our small town and we just need people to make it happen. We must fight for this city that we not only attract tourists, but also do something for people who come to live here without leaving them somewhere at the end and lost so that everyone would like to return in our town.
In second place, which worries me enough, is our rusyn language. I do not know other than how to have an opinion, but I think our language is harmonious, and therefore it should not be ashamed. Each of us should speak by the language, what prevails in his region. We must not be ashamed of it, while we must be proud of our language. I dislike when some Slovaks,Czechs and Poles comes to us and we forget at once that we are Ruthenians. Why? Everyone should be on his speech not only proud, but we should prove that we will not give way to the mentioned nationalities, which most of them understan to us well, or at least partially, but we will promote and enforce our lanuage at any situation where it's at least a little possible.
Personally I really like the songs. Why even in our town could not be a musical group or band, which will contribute to greater development of a culture that has been stagnating for us and not only attract people from the neighborhood, but also from other regions? Thus we, as a city, will not stay the city of forgotten which run somewhere on the tail. I, as a citizen of this city, I would encourage people not to be closed in each other, to their problems, but is more open to discuss with each other and do not do the differences that you are so, or that there is not a native. Because we are the people themselves to do that are closed and give up, just because we are so well and we miss nothing. I think that there are many things that could be changed, we just need to find fault not only for the other, but also in ourselves.
In this city are also quite deficiencies that would gradually be eliminated, if to be discussed with members of city council, giving them incentives, which could change for the better, so that our town to be gradually progressed and thus contribute also to the fact that about us will spread good news.
This I would like to eventually again encourage all that we will awaken from the hibernation and manage with their own power, and that there are people who are not ashamed to speak by their language and are not ashamed for their city, where were not only born but also live. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára